Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday, May 6

I'm so sorry. I am so out of the habit that I fogot to post this week's work!

It was a crazy week with Keystone exams and field trips, but this is what we did in Spanish class:

Spanish I-complete the "find the error" sheet and the chapter 5 review sheet. The exam is on Monday and contains: all vocabulary, go verbs, possessive adjectives, me/te/le gusta(n), me llamo, te llamas, se llama, se llaman, ser vs. tener. Also, we had vocabulary 5B quiz this week.

Spanish II-lots of work on the indirect object pronouns. We did a lot of classroom activities, so you missed class, there isn't a lot of paper work that you need complete, but I have things I can give you for practice. There are some notes you should obtain.

Spanish III and IV-we began the "por y para" unit. You need:

1. the notes of when they each mean "for"
2. the songs we have been practicing that help us how to remember their usages
3. the handout where you will write a sentence/draw a picture for each usage of por and para
4. the sheet where you are writing questions that you will be verbally asking your peers

Also, we listened to pop songs that contain por and para

Julieta Venegas-Eres para mi
Juanes-Es por ti
Enrique Iglesias-Lloro por ti

No comments:

Post a Comment